Good to know
About our hotel
Arrive, breathe a sigh of relief, feel good
Tradition and innovation – expert service and a family atmosphere – these are the secrets of our family business. We, the Koch family and our team, are wholeheartedly committed to your well-being.
We offer you a contactless and hygienic service with our hotel app. We have compiled an overview and all the important information on the:
Arrival, stay at Hotel Koch, ski school, sports store, open ski lifts, web cam, piste map, ski pass prices and much more….
Download the free hotel app -Hotel Koch with App Store or Google Play on your cell phone. This gives you the opportunity to escape from everyday life for a short time before your vacation.
Vouchers for your vacation
The ideal gift for your loved ones
How about a voucher for a stay at the Hotel Koch in Obertauern or for a ski course? Please fill in the following fields in the form. Do not forget: Enter the voucher amount!
It's as simple as that:
1. enter your data carefully.
2. under “Comment” you can enter your personal text for the voucher.
3. you will receive a confirmation by e-mail after submitting the form. We will also send you an e-mail with the payment information.
4. after payment you will receive your voucher by post.
Of course, all your details will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties.
Healthy on vacation
Health has the highest priority
Your health during your stay at our hotel is particularly important to us. We have therefore summarized some important points for you.
If you show signs or symptoms of illness immediately before your arrival, please contact us to postpone your arrival.
- If symptoms (cough, cold, ….) of illness are present at check-in, check-in is only possible after a visit to the doctor
- Our employees take hygiene very seriously and work very conscientiously in this regard.
- We also ask our guests to implement everyday hygiene in our hotel.
- You will receive the registration form from us in advance by e-mail, which you should complete and return – this will enable us to guarantee a quick check-in
- At Hotel Koch, we generally refrain from shaking hands and hugging – we meet our guests with smiling eyes, kind gestures and, above all, friendly words
Health during your vacation
To protect against infection in the hotel, we urge guests and employees to self-isolate as soon as symptoms appear.
Mindfulness in the dining rooms / buffet
- If you are in the dining room or at the buffet, we ask you to be considerate and mindful of other people.
- Each family has an assigned table in the dining room (breakfast and dinner)
- Tables are not pushed together
- You will be assigned a table at lunch
Mindfulness in the relaxation area
- Please behave in a hygienic and environmentally friendly manner.
- Leave your seat clean.
- Massages can be booked through reception
Hygiene and cleanliness
Our own laundry is washed in-house in accordance with strict hygiene regulations.
- Employees wear gloves during cleaning
- Disinfect surfaces and frequently touched objects (e.g. door handles, taps, TV remote control, etc.) several times a day
- Chemical-free cleaning agents/products from Diversey are used
- All cleaning agents are also disinfectants.
Mindfulness in the vacation apartments in the neighboring house
- Enjoy your vacation in the vacation apartment. For self-catering we kindly ask you to
- Daily ventilation
- Waste separation
- Hygienic behavior
- Only the persons who belong to the booking are allowed to stay in the apartments, no visitors are permitted.
Mindfulness in the ski area
- When queuing, keep your distance and don’t push – it’s a vacation
- Behave in an exemplary manner and observe the Fis rules to avoid accidents
- Observe the safety instructions and adhere to them
- Use the disinfection facilities in the public toilets and behave hygienically
- Personal responsibility for yourself and, if applicable, for your own family
- Follow the instructions of the employees
Our affordable ski packages will inspire you on your winter vacation in Obertauern. We would also be happy to provide you with an individual offer.
Your vacation is just around the corner and you’re not sure if you’ve forgotten something in your preparations? We are happy to help you with a small vacation checklist.
- Travel insurance
- International health insurance
Papers / Money
- ID and passport still valid
- Train / Bus – Tickets
- Hotel voucher/voucher
- Credit card / Maestro card
- Driving license (international) valid
- Vignette / toll card
- Insurance card
- Road maps
- Book a rental car
- Navigation device
- Car inspection
- Winter tires
- Snow chains
Other travel preparations
- Download hotel app
- Dictionary in the local language
- Note mobile network abroad
- Roaming charges
Personal travel accessories
- Socket outlet adapter
- Hair dryer
- Cell phone/MP3 player
- Charger, rechargeable battery, batteries, headphones
- Camera / video camera
- Alarm clock
- Health check
- Personally coordinated
General - Don't forget just before departure
- Pull out the mains plug
- Heating, stove and electrical appliances off
- Turn off the water, turn off the lights
- Close windows, doors and roller shutters
- Switch off the refrigerator
- Empty waste garbage can
- Answering machine / call forwarding
- Inform neighbors (flowers, mail, …)